Care & Safety
For beaded items, wash with warm water and mild soap, then allow to air dry completely. (Do not microwave, boil, submerge, or put your item in the dishwasher as this can dry out wood beads and cause it to fade, splinter, and/or crack!)
All items are made with high-quality, safe, durable, non-toxic, BPA free, PVC free, FDA approved, and 100% food grade beads! To ensure safety, please do not leave child unattended with this item as loose beads can pose choking hazards if they were to become loose. Please inspect your items for any possible damage before use and discard if damaged!
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org